1 Posted 02/02/2021 at 19:58:31
Arteta sees another Arsenal loss in a game with 2 red cards for Arsenal including a bizarre handball by the keeper outside of the area.
Don Wright
2 Posted 02/02/2021 at 21:31:34
I see Harry Maguire has been booked out against us – a game the BBC thinks is on Sunday... says it all.
3 Posted 02/02/2021 at 22:04:58
Peter, sadly, yes maybe that (too)!

Two red cards in both Arsenal and Man Utd games tonight, and Man Utd scoring 8.

4 Posted 02/02/2021 at 22:08:53
Man Utd 8 up, will be full of confidence now on Saturday, but as much as Southampton have taken a few plaudits this season (it's nine) I can't stand the snide antics of some Saints players, and think it stems from their manager!

Palace Winning at Newcastle was the nap of the day for me, so I'm hoping Everton can make amends tomorrow.

Will Mabon
5 Posted 02/02/2021 at 22:09:40
9 now!
Bill Gall
6 Posted 02/02/2021 at 22:10:52
Palace showing how it is done, another sad face for Bruce.
7 Posted 02/02/2021 at 22:12:27
Tony " I can't stand the snide antics of some Saints players, and think it stems from their manager!"

He would disagree - "Nine" he would say - or it might sound something like that!

Will Mabon
8 Posted 02/02/2021 at 22:14:25
And Saints now the league's worst recent form; four losses straight. "Funny old game".
Soren Moyer
9 Posted 02/02/2021 at 22:22:55
Newcastle Utd losing AGAIN shows how crap Everton was on Saturday.
Andy Crooks
10 Posted 02/02/2021 at 22:28:21
Imagine ToffeeWeb had we got a nine goal thumping.
I am already getting angry at it. Ancelotti must go!! Players are shit!!
Takes a deep breath...
Will Mabon
11 Posted 02/02/2021 at 22:36:46
Andy, even the thought of that makes me wince.

Over the years we've been pretty lucky in not receiving some of the heavy batterings that have befallen other teams (2-7 for example).

Derek Knox
12 Posted 03/02/2021 at 22:23:12
Andy Crooks, Indeed a Night to Remember (1954) great film about the unsinkable ship, can I draw a parallel here with the RS allegedly, unbeatable at home for how long? Then Burnley and now Brighton! Hopefully this will give all future visitors to Anfield a platform and formula to emulate and build on, including us!
13 Posted 03/02/2021 at 22:35:08
Derek "Burnley and now Brighton! Hopefully this will give all future visitors to Anfield a platform and formula to emulate and build on, including us!"

I think there's more than a grain of truth in that, Derek. How the mighty are

PS I heard you had a little prick today! Mine is booked for next week.

Brendan McLaughlin
14 Posted 03/02/2021 at 22:37:02
BT Sports: Klopp being interviewed his teeth don't seem so white, so big tonight!
Jay Wood
[BRZ]

15 Posted 04/02/2021 at 22:08:00
Anyone else watch the Spurs-Chelsea game?

I hope Spurs are as insipid against us in the cup as they were tonight.

The new man for Chelsea has made a difference. Looking like they could have a good second half to the season.

Tom Bowers
16 Posted 04/02/2021 at 22:48:57
Well, I for one think we will beat this Spurs team.

Mourinho just isn't cutting it these days. They were awful today and with only two shots all match it's unbelievable that he wouldn't give Bale at least the last ten minutes. Must be a rift there.