Please come and join us in our "absolutely no red shite player can be picked" Fantasy Premier League.

Join by clicking this link or using League Code: wzq7ii at fantasy.premierleague.com

Steven Sturm
1 Posted 10/09/2020 at 23:50:17
Nevadertonians are in. No RedShite.
Joseph Mputu
2 Posted 11/09/2020 at 08:05:47
Paul you jolly old space hopper, I will be delighted to enter a team in your conglomerate. I shall be trading under the appellation- gojohohonono dodos. A rather splendid nomenclature would not you agree?
Wesley Coles
3 Posted 13/09/2020 at 02:37:13
I was under the impression that no redshite meant that everyone opted to ignore their club entirely. Current leader must be delighted with his 3 kopites. Phhfffttt
Steven Sturm
4 Posted 13/09/2020 at 02:55:38
Salah as captain as well. I assume the league owner will take the appropriate action regarding the team "usual suspects" managed by "skinz"
Phil Sammon
5 Posted 13/09/2020 at 03:11:35
Top 3 teams all have 2+ RS players. What a disgrace.
Paul Ferry
6 Posted 13/09/2020 at 03:52:08
Thanks fellas. Zero tolerance. I'll take care of this. But right now I can't highlight the drop-down list of league members to get rid of these shifty no-good felons.

I have sent a message to the administrators and hope to hear back soon. My hunch is that league administrators might not be able to make suspensions until this first round of games is over.'

All the best for the new fantasy season!

Paul Ferry
7 Posted 13/09/2020 at 04:16:47
There's a fourth slinky blinder with two of them - Bluekipper. He's toast.
Paul Hewitt
8 Posted 13/09/2020 at 07:36:26
What a joke.
David Greenwood
9 Posted 13/09/2020 at 09:32:20
No place for them in the league PF, quite right to put them out.
Shane Corcoran
10 Posted 14/09/2020 at 15:29:04
Is there another ToffeeWeb league that doesn't involve obsession with the other half of the city?
Frank Wade
11 Posted 14/09/2020 at 15:36:09
Shane, The ToffeeWeb League is at hz9lid. I can't afford to leave out RS players and compete in my league, so unable to join Paul's league, not that Mane and Allisson did me any favours this weekend.
Paul Hewitt
12 Posted 14/09/2020 at 18:17:35
Shane@10. Join a rs league.
David Pearl
13 Posted 14/09/2020 at 18:35:24
Yeah top 3 are all redshite teams. I would never pick one of them lot, its a disgrace I tell ya. (I should be in 2nd but I'm 5th).
David Pearl
14 Posted 14/09/2020 at 18:37:36
I'm 100% certain that a blue won the season last. He won the whole thing beating 100s of thousands of people and he didn't pick one single no good rs.
Shane Corcoran
15 Posted 14/09/2020 at 22:09:46
Paul, strange answer to the question I asked. Maybe you misread. Not sure what a rs league would be exactly.
Stephen Rogers
16 Posted 15/09/2020 at 05:54:09
David Pearl - If I remember correctly that lad won it in about 2017. It feels like a lot more recently. You are right though, he won it without picking any Liverpool players but that was probably the season before Salah and them really started to take off and score crazy points. It would be very tough to do it now. Still, I will try my best. I won't pick any player who has ever played for them, past or present. I just couldn't bring myself to do it.
I'd rather finish last every year.
Rob Halligan
17 Posted 15/09/2020 at 08:45:18
David # 13. You're now 11th!! Even worse though, the top ten in the ToffeeWeb league all contain RS players. I stopped checking after ten. I should imagine there are quite a few more ToffeeWebbers with RS in their team. Glad to see Lyndon isn't one of them!

I know it's only a bit of fun but I still couldn't lower myself to pick any RS players in my team. It's almost like you would be willing for them to score or keep clean sheets.

Rob Hooton
18 Posted 17/09/2020 at 20:00:08
The code isn't working for me, Paul, nor the link. Always late to the party!

I've never picked an RS player in my team btw

Charles Brewer
19 Posted 18/09/2020 at 08:01:22
The problem with no-RS fantasy teams is that you are guaranteeing missing out on a penalty or two and a dodgy VAR decision every week.
Paul Ferry
20 Posted 19/09/2020 at 05:13:32
Sorry Rob, try bbcanw. Hope it works.

Hi No-red-shixx-here’s,

Update.

Still not able to ditch the felony spoilers who are soiling our league.

Wouldn’t it be nice if ….

thisseasonwon’tend11 – peter o.brien
usual suspects - skinz
neymar mr nice guy – Farhan bemath

… had the decency – like bluekipper – to leave a league for blues alone.

I’ve had no reply from the site administrators; a second message went off today. And I still can’t get the drop-down menu to suspend the three children.

I’ll keep you informed.

Best of luck for week-2.

PF

Peter Roberts
21 Posted 21/09/2020 at 18:23:03
I would join but it seems I'm already in 3 private leagues.

I have no RS players in my squad as a matter of principle. Nothing to do with obsession, Shane #11, I just cannot bring myself to want any RS player to do well.

Rob Halligan
22 Posted 21/09/2020 at 18:39:48
Peter, you can still join the league. Can be in as many leagues as you like.
Steve Ferns
23 Posted 21/09/2020 at 18:48:48
I got 15th in the ToffeeWeb league and top of my mates’ league for the second successive season. Much to their chagrin as I did pick redshite players. We all know the redshite’s players inside out and why not use that knowledge against their fans, as we can take a more objective and less emotive view of their team and it’s performance in the next game. The byproduct being to rub their nose in it when you’re 400 points above them.

I’d rather that than pick Everton players who continuously let me down, like Pickford against West Brom.

Paul Hewitt
24 Posted 21/09/2020 at 21:33:28
100 points this weekend. Magic.
David Greenwood
25 Posted 21/09/2020 at 22:04:59
And not a RS in site Paul.

Great job.

Dean Adams
26 Posted 21/09/2020 at 22:06:36
Why are there redshite in some of the teams in a league that says no redshite?
Paul Ferry
27 Posted 04/10/2020 at 06:13:29
Finally - finally - with tech. support solved the issue and the last four - FOUR! - redshite have been binned. We are redshite free and a bunch of you - not me after my Fulham start - will bump up a few places.